This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data .
MMI SpA - via del Paduletto 10A - 56011 Calci (Pisa)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of treatment:
The Data are processed at the registered office and/or at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller. For more information, contact the Owner at the address: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment:
The data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
• Mandatory obligations by law in the fiscal and accounting fields;
• Provision of requested services;
• Management of newsletter subscribers;
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship between the owner and the user and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. Failure to communicate or incorrectly communicate one of the mandatory information may make it impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee the correctness of the processing and to provide the requested services.
Type of data collected:
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data by the user through the forms on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of data provided by the sender, necessary for the provision of the required services.
Further details on the collected data are provided by specific information texts on the application forms.
• Mailing List or Newsletter
• By registering to our mailing lists or newsletters, the User's email address is added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information on updates on MMIs activities can be sent.
• Personal Data collected: email.
• The data are provided voluntarily by the user.
Personal data collected: name, surname, email (optional).
Methods of data processing:
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper supports, with the aid of digital media, IT and telematic means. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization may have access to the Data (legal, system administrators, etc.). The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Personal data will not be used for purposes other than and further than those described in this statement, if not previously informing the customer and, where necessary, obtaining consent.
For no reason MMI sells or rents User Data to third parties. The only uses of the Data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their Data and may request their modification or cancellation at any time.
The collected data will be communicated, only if necessary, in a limited way to competent and duly appointed subjects for the fulfillment of the mandatory obligations or for the provision of the requested services.
The data will be processed only by personnel adequately trained and authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of data processors :
• Board of Directors;
• The data collected may be communicated, if necessary, to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
• Public administrations;
• Police forces;
• Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form.
Dissemination of data:
• Personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties in any way.
• Conservation Period:
• Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
• Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User;
• Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
It is however always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based in law.
Users may exercise the following rights, with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
• Revoke consent at any time;
• Oppose to the processing of their data;
• Access their data;
• Verify and request the rectification of your data;
• Obtaining treatment limitation;
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data;
• Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder;
• Make a complaint.
To exercise your rights you can make an express written request to be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org