MMI at ASRM in Phoenix
We are excited to be exhibiting at ASRM! Drop by booth 60 to see videos of our microsurgical robot in action, see our wristed robotic microinstruments, pick up a copy of the November Economist article that mentions MMI and connect with the team.
Robotic Surgery Today Features MMI
Paul Hector, from the Robotic Surgery Today blog has featured MMI in an in-depth interview about our vision for robotic surgery and its application for microsurgery, which will be published in a series. Check out the first edition here: Robotic Surgery Today.
MMIs Year in Review
As we welcome the New Year, we want to share some of the highlights of the last year at MMI with you:
- MMI participated as Bronze Sponsor at 9th Congress of World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, WSRM in Seoul where Prof. Marco Innocenti, Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Microsurgery at Careggi University Hospital in Florence has presented preclinical work with MMI’s robot including 0.35mm arterial robotic anastomosis.
- MMI participated as a Gold sponsor of 27th National Congress of the Italian Society of Microsurgery, SIM in Palermo, Italy.
- MMI participated as a Gold Sponsor of 39th Annual Meeting of the German-Speaking Association for Microsurgery of Peripheral Nerves and Vessels, DAM in Freiburg, Germany.
- The Economist shared MMI’s work and vision and was mentioned together with Intuitive Surgical, Cambridge Medical Robotics, Auris Robotics. Find the article here.
- We published our 1st Press Release. The PR was picked-up and republished from more than 700 websites including Yahoo Finance and Markets Insider. Find the PR here.